- Retail Store Supervisor
Retail Store Supervisor
Retail Store Supervisor
40hrs / wk
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced retail supervisor or manager to join the team of this renowned family owned retailer to work directly with the management team.
Applicants will be customer focussed, great motivators and team leaders, be great communicators and have an excellent eye for detail. You must have a passion for clothing and homewares and be a natural ‘People Person’.
As a supervisor you will be expected to
- Inspire & Motivate your team
- Achieve an excellent and consistent level of customer service
- Maintain high standards on and off the shop floor
- Direct your team with flair in visual merchandising and encourage and build on their ideas
- Motivate and lead your team by example to achieve daily & weekly sales targets
- Delegate daily tasks understanding the strengths and weaknesses of team members and work to improve on weaknesses
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures and manage the daily cashing up
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and customers by ensuring Security and Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Manage sales floor replenishment and stock levels based on sales data
- Manage and process customer orders
- Manage deliveries
- You must have at least 1 years experience as a Supervisor/Manager or in a similar role
- Flexible approach to working hours, ie able to work reasonable additional hours in line with the business needs
- Understanding that holidays during busy retail periods (ie festive period) are limited
- Good Communication Skills
- An excellent attendance record in your previous role
- A clean and smart appearance
- A good level of education
- A good general knowledge and ability on computers and standard software packages such as Word and Excel
- An understanding and ability in using Social Media and the web.
- Full Driving License preferred
- The hours are averaged over a 4 week rota at 40 hours per week
- Hours of work are generally 9-5.30 (10-4 Sundays) but overtime may be required depending on the needs of the business. As a Supervisor you would be required to be flexible to these needs where reasonably required
- Your hours will include a minimum of 3 weekend days out of 8 this is non-negotiable.
- Staff Discount within Readmans & Cafe Fresco
- Additional Staff Discounts for Suitable work clothes
- Discount in The Golden Fleece
- Free Parking
- 5.6 Weeks Holiday (Pro Rata)
To apply for the above position, please complete an Application form and submit along with a copy of your updated CV and a Covering letter to email@example.com, or alternative post or drop into the store.